July 31, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Chris Cody Carlos
National Public Relations Officer
FIND, Inc. Announces the National Executive Board for the Year 2018-2019
RIVER EDGE, NJ (JULY 31, 2018) --
On Saturday, July 7, 2018, the FIND, Inc. National Board held its meeting for transitions and elections at the University of Florida, a member school within District VIII. The FIND, Inc. National Board also held elections for the position of Secretary on July, 29, 2018 in order to have a complete executive board. Congratulations to the newly elected members of the National Executive Board.
- National Chairperson: Janrei Villavicencio
- National Internal Vice Chairperson: Anthony Maglaqui
- National External Vice Chairperson: Christian Marquez
- National Treasurer: Erik Cortes
- National Secretary: Mirissa Smith
- National Public Relations Officer: Christopher Cody Carlos
FIND, Inc. would like to express its gratitude to District VIII for hosting this monumental meeting!
About FIND, Inc.
Founded on April 11, 1992, the Filipino Intercollegiate Networking Dialogue, Incorporated (FIND, Inc.) stands as a symbol to the Filipino and ethnic consciousness presently seen on collegiate campuses. Currently its network actively links over 70 East Coast colleges, universities, vocational, and technical schools.